Thursday, March 4, 2010

Believe in Intuitions


“The moment of truth, the sudden emergence of a new insight, is an act of intuition. Such intuitions give the appearance of miraculous flushes. In fact they may be linked to an immersed chain, of which only the beginning and the end are visible above the surface of consciousness. The diver vanishes at one end of the chain and comes up at the other end, guided by invisible links”

Hello friends! Me again…… to share a few intuitions which made great impact on important decisions of my life and still those are memorable events. Whenever I try to pass on some message with a philosophical touch my Jack in Box projects incidents happened when I was 10 or those have happened in the recent past. The intermediate incidents are missing beneath the mist of my sub-consciousness….


My thoughts are taking me to ‘CALCUTTA DAYS’, mine is an orthodox family,where laughing loudly for a10 year old girl is indiscipline, so in a way to adjust to my demographics I nurtured my silent talents like drawing ,painting etc.,

I remember I was in 5thstd, our school announced a drawing competition, as a result of my research for pictures to draw; I finalized one, it was a picture of alady in white sari with pious expression….. Unquestionably, something said within me to draw that picture. I showed the picture to mom, she told it was Mother Teresa and explained about her services…..with all those inputs I drew her picture and finally got the prize… do not ask which prize….somehow managed to get at least single prize in extra-curricular…


For that year’s summer vacation we decided to come to our native place in Tamilnadu. We were waiting for the train, as usual it got late by 3 hours, the time was 11.00pm…..we could find only few people in the station, all of a sudden a posse of policemen gushed in, as Calcutta was famous for instant curfews, we all panicked. My dad who went to buy snacks for us came rushing and said that Mother Teresa had come with her fellow people and she was on her way to Bhuvaneshwar. There were only few people so we all were allowed to go near her and speak with her. My father proudly said to her that, I got prize by drawing her. That 4ft lady looked into my eyes and kept her hands on my head and blessed me in Bengali.Friends! Could you image the vibration that happenedinto my body at that moment? Will you believe that she traveled in the same train with us? (But in a separate compartment)……


Like this Intuition is a spiritual faculty and does not explain, but simply points the way. I trusted my intuition to draw Mother Teresa, without the knowledge that I will be meeting her in few days….


The incidents of the recent past: In my college life there was a nick name for me “ARMY/ MILITARY”, not in favor of my sincerity, punctuality but because of my walking style …..Straight and stiff as if walking on a straight line….Many have mentioned me about my walking style…my brother would write letters to me referring...Dear Army…..!!


After my final semester exams I came home, was waiting to join a job…..within a week my mom said to me that a family is coming to see me and to fix our marriage, I was shocked and as a normal 22 year old girl I started cribbing to her not to fix my marriage so soon, she simply said that the chap was having 9 out of 10 in horoscope matches with that of mine, good family and secondly she said, “He is a Captain in Indian Army”…. Oh! ARMY man… then I didn’t utter a word opposing to my marriage arrangements....hoping that he would be a correct match for me….really wondering till date…what made me to keep my mouth shut…. Next day evening he came with his family (to your attention I got my final semester result the same morning, passed my B.Tech with 80%), oldies in my home convinced me to accept this alliance by saying “See, he is coming to our home for first time with such a success news to you”.


We both met in the evening; we were allowed to speak . I told to him that my only desire is to work after marriage and he didn’t deny that. Then what?? There was no other reason to reject a man who has already tallied the balanced sheet of horoscope match 9 +1 nick name. Our marriage took place after 6 months….


What it could be if not intuition…. I had zilch familiarity about ARMY and its people before marriage. Infact I was not interested to get married ….what made me to take the important decision of my life? was that the nick name I had in college days??….or that name was to indicate that my future life will be related to ARMY….




“I feel there are two people inside me – me and my intuition, if I go against her, she’ll screw me every time, and if I follow her we get along quite nicely”. I believed my intuition to marry the army man…..and it showed me the way for a successful marriage life.

Messages through intuitions are not only received by our own consciousness, but it also comes through someone who is not at all connected to our life…….

One week latter to our marriage (Marriage was on 12th December 2005) a 70 years old man, a friend of my dad came to our home to bless us as he missed to attend it. Immediately after seeing my face he started saying,” After 14 months you both will be blessed with a boy baby, after 3½ years you will buy a property and at the beginning of your 27th age you will get your job…GOD BLESS U BOTH”… My husband and me looked each other and giggled, as we had planned these things in descending order. Friends! You will not believe that everything happened in my life in order that the old man told….and that too on exact date!!!…..For example: My son was born on 11th Feb 2007, We bought our first property in the End of May 2009……and 21st September ‘09 was my 26th birthday....I got my first job on 24th of September…do u think I have not tried for a job before this?


What could be so special in a person’s life….meeting a Legend, Life Partner, First child, Buying a Property and the First job……all these has happened with the guidance of incidents connected by the immersed chain ……INTUITION


Believe in intuition. Those gut feelings that act as your very own advance guidance system. Many times we feel like we have been in the same place, situation or met the same person…these are nothing but our intuitions that are exemplified in our dreams (i.e.) sleep stories… I would also advice pragmatism, and pace it out depending on your present level of advancement on the road to self-realization, and depending on how serious and sensitive you are about yourself.


I have trusted to my intuition to find the subjects, and I have written intuitively. I had an idea when I started, I have a shape: but I fully understood what I have written only after these many years.

8 comments:

  1. Hey vino...month by month u r improving a lot and ur intuitions and ur language is excellent. Keep it up...
    PadmaAlash

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ur's calcutta days r very interesting, especialy annai teresa part u should proude urself n u r the blessed one. i dont have any idea about your nick name in our college. if im right there is one more nick name u have that is pazani

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a regular novel reader, i can say that ur way of delivery of words and yorkering it in the block hole shows that u r going to become a great writter in forseeable future ......

    There was no other reason to reject a man who has already tallied the balanced sheet of horoscope match 9 +1 nick name..... i like these lines

    all the best akka.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice.

    And am glad to know that you are so lucky to get Mother Terasa's blessing.

    Keep following your intuitions. Like Padma Said, your writing is improving everytime you post a new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks every one, its all your encouragements making me to improve a bit in every step....

    You are all correct Iam really blessed to meet Mother Teresa, I couldn't control my tears when she passed away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo man, the first reaction i got on reading ur blog was " Eppadi Irunda Nee Ippadi Ayitte". Keep it up da. I think u take up writing as your main hobby and achieve dizzier heights in it.
    PS.
    One observation. In my opinion 'Intuition'is a thought which occurs to you when you are trying to decide something. I may be wrong, but the incidence of the old man, would have been his intuition than ours. Our decision was wronged, but his intuition was correct.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey vino,

    This is realy gud to know all ur intuitions..

    Keep it up!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really interesting and good writing..keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete